• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD -------- BMW HP2 2008 For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Totoro

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
Hi guys.

So regrettably I'm looking to sell my HP2.

I bought her end of last year from another member and have to let her go again due to a property purchase.

She's got just over 11 000KM's and she's as near spotless as your going to get. No accidents or repairs.
10K Service was done with Atlantic Motorrad in the Foreshore. Clean bill of health.

Extra$: Underseat fuel tank, Wilbers rear shock (original included), Wild@Heart orange light cover, HP2 Two finger levers (originals included) and a rear rack Ventura bag system for the HP2, small tank bag, and BMW rear foot pegs for a pillion. (They are pricey new for what they are)

Touratech parts: kickstand support extension, rear and front brake light clamps, frame protectors, oil cooler guard, crash bars, new aluminium valve covers (not fitted) and new hand protectors (not fitted)

The front suspension was done by https://mpcustomvalve.co.za/ who is very well know for the quality work they do. Seat is skin and the original vinyl is included. There's also a wooly seat cover thing that creeps me out. So it's never been on the bike.  :imaposer:

Front grab rails is powder coated black along with the HP2 dash that has the switch installed for the extra fuel tank pump.
Brand new front metzeler front. Rear is Heidenau and still has enough left.

I cleaned up all the little snags and bits that needed attention. She's in great shape.

Asking price is R130 000

Thats about it. If I rememebr anything else I'll add it in.
c

Attachments

• HP2-1.jpg
    HP2-1.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 1,329
  • HP2-2.jpg
    HP2-2.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 1,323
  • HP2-3.jpg
    HP2-3.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 1,313
  • HP2-4.jpg