• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*SOLD*: Garmin Virb Elite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friggs

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
Hi guys,

As the topic says, testing the waters here, thinking of selling my Garmin Virb Elite as I have a possible replacement I'm itching to try. Great camera, in my PERSONAL OPINION it's better than the GoPro purely because the battery life it so much better (2.5 to 3 hours depending on settings used where my GoPro black used to give me 45min if I used the wifi remote!).

Includes a fair amount of goodies; The camera (obviously), various mounts including flat and curved surface mounts (7), bar or crash bar mount (1), suction mount (1), arms, GoPro adapter (1) (so you can use it with any GoPro designed mount) so will also throw in a good couple GoPro mounting bits and bobs. Will also include a 64GB Ultra micro SD Ultra (class 10) card which takes a tonne of footage.

Price: R3000 for all the above or R2500 without the SD card (the cards cost around R500+).

I have the box but can't find the slip (yet), think it's about 7/8 months old... ish. Never had any problems.

Random review.

SOLD