• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD*** KTM 1190 Adventure R***SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raymondt

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Matchless (all models)
2013 KTM Adventure R FOR SALE- 702km and perfect as the day it left the showroom, not a mark, scratch and never been on a dirt road.
1. KTM Bash/Skid Plate (Original also supplied)
2. Touring Tinted Extended KTM Screen (Original also supplied)
3. Original KTM Top Box and base plate
4. Original KTM Rim Tape
5. VPS Fitted (Vehicle Protection System)- Clear vinyl to protect the plastics etc.

This is an awesome bike, I used to ride a TB GSA which I sold and this is streaks ahead...so much more fun, but I just dont ride enough so she must go to a good home. I am definetely not in a hurry to sell so I have to unfortunately upset a few of you by saying the price is not negotiable at R167000. This equates to a saving of around R6850-00 on the next shipment bikes which have gone up to 160k for the bike on its own if you have one reserved. Bought from Receworx in May 2013.

Please post or PM me if you have any questions, bike is kept in a lock up garage every night in Centurion. She really is as good as new.  

Attachments

• KTMside.JPG
    KTMside.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 984
  • KTM.JPG
    KTM.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 984
  • KTM Gaurd.JPG
    KTM Gaurd.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 987