• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD.... KTM 950 Super Enduro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGB

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
You have seen that the BMW is for sale:  https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=125195.0

Another legend is also on the way out.  The 950 SE we bought because we thought it was a nice bike.  And we confirmed that it is a nice bike.  Therefore we never really rode it hard - it was a show piece, just for looking at.  The sticker kit we put on for promotional purposes - it has not been to Angola.  The bike is stock standard with 9500 km's on the clock.  Serviced at 5000 km intervals with the agents.  Tyres still good, and I have a spare Metzeler Karoo T which I will include with the deal.  R 110 000.00.  There is one major piece of damage - the rear wheel lost half the rim tape on the one side!  I think I should be able to repair that if you insist.....  Make contact with offers or suggestions....  :thumleft:

Attachments

• 20130524_171300.jpg
    20130524_171300.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 1,322