• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Mid 80's BMW R100RS with panniers and trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJ

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Vespa (all models)
Hi Everyone,
I am posting on behalf of my neighbor who is trying to sell his R100RS, I am fairly sure it is an RS.
I will post pictures later, maybe this evening or tomorrow but just want to get the add up.

Brief low down:
Bike had a bit of engine work last October and has been running like a dream since then.
Owner makes sure to start it every week at the least and takes it for regular weekend rides, the bike is good and strong.
There are some scratches on the tank, from a belt buckle or something but not too major.
Bike comes with Panniers and would like to be sold with the trailer as well.

I am not sure on the status of the papers etc. so baring any upsets there I would guess the bike is around the mid to low 30k mark then the trailer maybe for an extra 2. Any reasonable offers will be accepted.

I promise to post a bit more info and some good pictures later as I said, this is just to get anyone excited.