• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD OUT! THANKS GUYS! Used Dakar extras and tyres for sale!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siaskoen

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Striking through items sold:
Panniers and fittings for R800 - Dodo (what a bargain!)
Pannier lid freebie to Dodo
A lower seat (I think it’s the standard F650GS [not Dakar] seat for R250 - Arno Roux
One mirror for free - Saddle Up
Two finger leavers for R400 - Biesie
Wide rider foot pegs (top photo) for R250 - Slowtwitch
Wide rider foot pegs (bottom photo) for R250 Arno Roux
Wide pillion foot pegs for R250 - Kwassi
Pirelli Scorpion Trail Rear Tyre (brand new) – 150/70/R17 both for R800 - Karlito
Pirelli Scorpion Trail Front Tyre (brand new) –90/90/R21 both for R800 - Karlito

Metzeler Tourance Rear Tyre (did about 500km now) – 140/80/R17 I think! both for R700 to stevedW
Metzeler Tourance Front Tyre (did about 500km now) – 90/90/R21
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I’ve recently traded my F650GS Dakar for an F800GS and have the below items for sale.  Sheesh, I have at least try and make up for all the extra’s you need to add to the 800 after buying it.  Anyone interested in these items, please make me an offer.  I think it’s best you reply to this topic to reserve an item and then pm me.  Easiest would be if you can come and collect whatever you buy (I live in Faerie Glen, Pretoria), but I’m sure we can make other arrangements if need be.

Panniers and fittings:
These have a lot of character (read “some damage”) but with a bit of TLC can still go a long way.  I (well my wife and I) have been through a lot with these.  The main thing:  The plastic hooks at the bottom did not last so Blazes helped me out with some aluminium hooks just before our honeymoon last year (Thanks Blazes!), but since then one also broke.  It’s probably because of my tendency to overload these babies.  But anyway, now you have a perfect template for making (I’d suggest) stainless steel hooks.  Some photos:
024.jpg

029.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

025.jpg

O, and an extra pannier lid – brand new with shipping damage:
023.jpg

A lower seat (I think it’s the standard F650GS [not Dakar] seat:
022.jpg

One mirror:
021.jpg

020.jpg

Two finger leavers.  I only fitted these a few months ago, but should have done this ages ago.  They work like a charm:
019.jpg

018.jpg

Wide rider foot pegs (2 sets):
017.jpg

016.jpg

Wide pillion foot pegs (these are actually for the 1200GS but fit on the Dakar as well):
015.jpg

TYRES:
Pirelli Scorpion Trail Rear Tyre (brand new) – 150/70/R17
009.jpg

012.jpg

Pirelli Scorpion Trail Front Tyre (brand new) –90/90/R21
008.jpg

010.jpg

The next tyres are still on the bike but I’m going to replace them with something more offroad orientated next week.
Metzeler Tourance Rear Tyre (did about 500km now) – 140/80/R17 I think!
014.jpg

Metzeler Tourance Front Tyre (did about 500km now) – 90/90/R21
013.jpg

Cheers!

Sias Koen
082 828 9511