• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold - Trail Tech Vapor dashboard (speedo etc)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@VT

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
My clean up exercise continues, I have a Trail Tech Vapor speedo etc for sale, it's in excellent condition, hardly used, I changed my bikes front wheel from 19 to 21" and thought it was going to throw the standard speedo way out, but didn't make that big a difference - if you're not familiar with them here's what it has;

- Speedometer
- Rev Counter
- Air Temperature
- Clock
- Engine temperature (if you connect the in line radiator pipe connection)
- Trip meter and total distance meter
- Has warnings for over revving, or over heating - you set these when you want them to come on
- Mounting odds and ends and manuals included
- Can work off its own internal battery only, off DC or AC power supply
- It's easy to connect, for full functionality, you connect the speedo cable by means of a magnetic pick up, the rev counter by means of a wire that wraps around one of the spark plug leads, the heat pickup by cutting into a suitable radiator hose (can leave this out) and the power source if available

Asking R650 for it (this is roughly half the new price), plus R50 packing, insurance and postage if necessary, otherwise collect in Panorama, Cape Town.

Trailtechvapor.jpg

Trailtechvaporall.jpg