• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD -Wanted to Swop: KLX650c for Smaller training bike (eg: kdx 200)-SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saklx650c

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Hi, would anyone be interested in swopping out a KLX 650c 1993 that is probably due for a bit of rebuild/project bike for some thing that I can go training on at the local mx/enduro track.  
Details of KLX - mileage: over 35000km speedo gear damaged
Condition: has been used and still goes except it smokes abit and uses oil - (probably needs new rings); electrics are fine; E09 on back with lots of tread, front E07 40- 50%; front brake pads replaced recently with SBS, chain and sprockets in good condition, alu bash plate, bark duster type handguards.
Works that have previously been done - new timing chain and tensioner (+/-3 years ago); new head set bearings last year; rear wheel bearings last year; front fork seals +/- 4 years ago. New clutch cable last year.
Comes with spare clutch cable

Bike I need: must be 200 -300cc range preferably 4 stroke (but a kdx could also be nice);  must require min maintenance time (I need to ride and not be in the garage); not require any form of engine or any other rebuild in at least the next 4 months.  Age does not matter to much (beggars can't be choosers) as long as it is not a old PE 175 or It 250 (that era).
I really do just want to swop or sell, I can't be buying and collecting bikes.  I imagine the value of the KLX is around R10k ???.
Please let me know if there are any IAP's out there. :thumleft:

Don't have many pix of bike .  Most recent on start line of AMa 2013

TO JUPITER

Attachments

• DSC00219.jpg
    DSC00219.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 202
  • sml IMG_3400.jpg
    sml IMG_3400.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 199