• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Some 1150 GS Goodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsybaron

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
As some of you know, I had an off a few years ago and Moses, my 1150, is no more :'( :'( . I acquired a 650GS recently, but still have some odd stuff from my 1150 days  :-\ . I am based in Hartbeespoort - I do not have the time or energy to go to the post office or postnet and send it off to kilimanjaro, kuwait, koekenaap or wherever, thus you will have to be able to collect from me or send someone to do the collection - or make at least a very decent offer then I'll send it via Postnet at the buyer's expense.

All prices are highly negotiable - if an offer sounds good I'll take it, and if I said YES and somebody makes a higher offer, even if it is double the other one, I'll let it go to the first person I said yes to. Just confirm you'll take it then!

Dibs should be called here first, then sms / whatsapp / call me on Zero Seven Eight Double 6 Double 7 Triple nine as I am not online very often - BUT I will come check here first in order to give the first person first dibs. I am in Harties from about 16:30, or in Broederstroom near the Lanseria T-Junction between 8:00 and 16:00

Side cover - R50 Gone to Boersoeknbike

Starter cover - R100 Gone to Boersoeknbike

Toolbox cover - R100 Gone to Boersoeknbike

Y-piece with fitting for Lambda-sensor, send your Pig on a weight loss program! Replaces the catalytic converter and lose about 8kg. R800 Gone to Boersoeknbike

LJ - Laat weet asb wanneer jou seun terug is in Pta dan reël ons dat hy dit kan kry  :)

GS Windscreen - Clear - relatively good condition, no brackets - R800 - Gone to CG1150GS

OEM BMW Tank bag, needs some attention (pic in next post) - R200 Gone to CG1150GS

Black fender cover / extender - R400 - Gone to CG1150GS

Was lekker om jou te ontmoet, Christo. Post bietjie 'n foto van jou fiets by die introductions dat die manne kan sien wat jy ry!

Silver Windshield relatively good condition - R400

Crashbars, slight damage on the left side, "sump-bolts" not there due to shearing off during accident - R1000

Rear seat in perfect condition, R800. (pic in next post)

Magnetic tank bag, needs some attention (pic in next post) - R200

Most items are in very good condition unless stated otherwise

Attachments

• Cover 1.jpg
    Cover 1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 172
  • Cover 2.jpg
    Cover 2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 167
  • Starter cover.jpg
    Starter cover.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 168