Some advice on delivery biker..that does not care

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

branewynwa

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW G650 X-challenge
Hi Dogs

I have been sitting on this photo for 3wks now, not knowing should I report it or not.....  :dousing: but also to cool down so I can state facts and NOT the way I feel. The photo was taken on N1 north between NEW road and SAMRAND off ramp in the afternoon at 4:30pm. This APIE was driving at 50Kmh in 20Kmh traffic in the small emergency lane, forcing the cars to give way to him, and them pushing the cars right in front of me driving in between the fast lane and second lane.  At first I was very angry, and had a huge argument(while driving on my motorbike putting everyone`s life at risk around me) trying to force him to ride where the rest of us are riding, but with no luck..... :mad: So I fell back and took my phone out to take this photo as evidence.
Did this only happen to me, or have someone else had the same experience? And should I report it to the company? Because I know there are some guys, including me, :biggrin: that drive in the emergency lanes on the N1 between Revonia and 14th Ave off ramps. but there are more than enough space, and vehicles do not have to give way to us and then squeeze the bikers that are lane splitting.

See Attach img...

Attachments

• IMG_20170222_171123_resized_20170314_095114656.jpg
    IMG_20170222_171123_resized_20170314_095114656.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 597