Some wheelies, urban adventure riding and more...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minxy

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Wheelies, riding down some steep stairs, doing hill climbs, visiting an old abandoned fort and a "secret" pass. Yes, this is the kinda shit we get up to over weekends...

As there's never time to stop and take photos, HSK just did a recording which I then put together. The route starts near our place in Waterkloof and we wing it to the westside near Attridgeville where we ride through the koppies making our way to an old fort (I have no idea what the name is). There are also historical buildings nearby from what used to be a leper colony which had been abandoned about 100 years ago, now inhibited by the locals. We carry on to the Harties area and ride a relatively unknown pass which borders onto the crocodile river.

I am on the Husqvarna 701 (LOVE THIS BIKE), cameraman HSK is riding the mighty 950SE and our friend Bushtrotter is on his trusty KTM 990 adv.

Anyway, just watch the video and don't forget to put the music up nice and loud :)

[flash=800,600]https://www.youtube.com/v/ABD6cO6qbFo[/flash]