Springbok Rally-SC/WC guys and galzs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhino_Horn

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Firs I must say that the company we had at the Springbok could not have been better!
Also I must add that I did not take any photos. These that I do have I got from the other Dogs.

I have to thank the guys of Balekatours for keeping a nice camping site for the dogs.
After waiting for everyone to settle in the festivities started with me and Dirtcopper talking a lot o shirt and drinking until 3 the following mornig....... In the drinking process me an DC became Mechanics and wanted to fix/sync/adjust the float level of a ZX6 Kawa.......... Luckily for the guy with the ZX6 it just stayed at talking and reving......

As we realized it was almost morning we went to sleep. At 6 o'clock the music started to play and that was so much for trying to get some quality sleep in.
The Capetown guys wanted to go for a ride and I suggested to them lets do something different to what most of the other riders will be doing(Either Swartberg or The Hell). So I took them to the" Rus en Vrede" waterfall which is near the Koos Raubenheimer Dam. Carried on with the road ending up in De Rust where we had a very nice Breakfast.
After a nice Breakfast we carried on to Meirings Poort for the 2nd Waterfall.
As we went back to Oudtshoorn some old Okes was in the mood for some nice beers to cool the soul...... I was thinking of a nice place......... Then it hit me, what better place to go to than Buffelsdrift. We took the Vergelegen road back from De Rust and had a few cold one's with a spectacular wildlife view of Hippo's, Elephants and massive Carp in the dam.

After such a long night/day out riding and having fun we had a nice braai, with once again nice company.
I went to bed early but I must say I was tempted to join the guys after hearing how they wanted to take the Bakie's canopy off because it is easier to make fire on the bakkie, because the wood is already their. lol
Only thing that sucked the weekend was our Alcoholic drinks that were stolen......lol 
In one of the pics their are some supper cool Wilddog cookies my Girlfriend made for all the dogs at camp. 

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 351
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 352
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 347
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg