• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ST1300ABS FOR SALE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackalper

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL650V Transalp
2008 Honda ST 1300 ABS Pan European 6000 KM's
Purchased October 2008 for December Holliday.

Was a beautiful bike to tour the country with. I loaded the bike with +- 40 KG's of luggage in the panniers & top box.
We covered 5000 KM's in 12 Days. Was truly an amazing indulgence. Went as far as Transkei and lower South Coast.
The ride quality is great. My wife found this to be the best for comfort as far as she is concerned.
We have had several bikes over the last three years. Transalp - Varadero - VFR800 - GT1200BMW - CBR1000RR etc...
There is no better Km eater than the ST1300.
Not Bad on fuel. AVG Consumption at 120 km/h = 19 km/l fully loaded two up. At 170 km/h according to the Zumo, 15.2 km/l.

I have added a no of valuble extras to the bike.

Tank Protector Set
Pannier Scuff Set
Fairing Deflector Kit
Origional Honda Top Box
Top Box Arm Rests
Top Box High Level LED Brake Light Kit
Top Box Chrome Carrier Rack
12 Volt Power Point in glove box for cell phone etc
Fitted the heated grips supplied by Honda
Zumo 500 Fitted - Used only for the holliday

1000 km service done
6000 km service booked and to be done before sale

As I mentioned in my Zumo post, I am selling to purchase a 4X4.
We honestly felt so selfish sending our three boys away for the XMas holliday that we decided to invest in something that will serve the whole family well.
Oh, my brother just opened a dive school in Mozambique :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Anyone keen for the 23rd Jan?

Value with extras, R 152 000.00
Two Shark Evoline Helmets 1XMed 1XSmall R 11 000.00
Asking R 135 000.00 ONCO Including the Shark Helmets and the Zumo 500 Already Fitted.
Zumo & Helmets available sep.
Finance available through all banks.

[size=10pt]E&OE
Terms & Conditions apply.
[/size]