• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Stripped KLE500 to a good home. For Free. No chancers please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeonDude

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
I've been parting out CG's KLE500 to forum members for a long time now, but have been told to get rid of the carcass as it is in the way.

I'm not going to make an exhaustive list here about what is left and what not, but the deal is you come here ('here' is Croyden in Kempton Park') with a trailler and take everything that is left, I am not going to strip and ship the rest of the bike.

A few things that is left over, and they are things some people would give their left kidney for.

* Both wheels, front needs to be respoked and the speedo gear has been sold.
* Front and rear suspension. Front will need to be serviced, condition of rear unknown.
* Gearbox and engine. Started and started gear has been stripped and sold.
* Petrol tank, no petcock.
* Frame is almost good, except for a few places where emergency bush-repairs were carried out. Will need a re-coat.
* Seat to be re-upholstered.
* Both carbs still there!

First come first serve.
Leondude
082 331 8656 (Business hours)
PS don't ask me for photos the bike is stored in grandads hokkie in the back of the garden, it's full of spiders and under a bike tarp.