Sunday Ride PE dogs 25 May - POSTPONED!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Difflock

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
Hi chaps, did a beautiful route this past weekend from Paterson thru Amakala, past Monument, Quaggasfontein and come out on R72 just other side Oakley padstal before Alexandria. From Alex on the Salem road right on the 7 fountains that comes out on the Kenton Road and left towards the Southwell road, on that road for 3km in direction to Ght and right towards Bathurst. Had a lekker coffee and toasted feta, mushroom and bacon samie at the Hotel, from there I went in the direction of Port Alfred, left on the Kleine monde road, left with lots of cross road in the direction of Martindale Station Ght over the Haley flats.

I did about 400+ km but as the day goes we can decide where to bail home, on route what you can expect is driving thru dairy farms, pineapple farms, black wattle & blue gum forest, beautiful mini passes and looking far over green hills of the valley. The road is easy going, so the newbies should also enjoy it, I travelled at an avg speed of between 30 and 60kph and enjoyed the scenery. If you look at the map and make a triangle starting with Nanaga, Port Alfred and Grahamstown that is where i travelled.

We can leave Paterson petrol station about 08:15
and breaky at the padstal just before Alex on the left after Oakley, from there we turn inland and head towards Bathurst for a coffee stop (Jupiter dink aan jou) and then from there onwards. Like I said, there is lotsa roads to bail home but if you want too see it all stay in the slip stream.  

This is going to be my last one for about 3 months so hope to see a couple of dogs.