Swaziland ---- And the Three Musketeers-------

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Been about a year last since i have been in --The Kingdom of Swaziland---and the Mountains were calling

Been asked by some WD Ladies to take them with so that they may also be able to see what all the Fuss was about--

Rain predicted for Saturday 60% chance  ::) Now those red mud roads in the forrest can get ---a little bit Tricky at times. Never the less we planned to meet up at 2.30 am on Saturday morning with two vehicles and trailer the bikes down to save time.
Arriving at the pick-up point--Tank Girl was already there--Olive Oil was --ummmmmm NO where to be seen. Dakota arrived shortly afterwards with her bike in tow. A call to Olive Oil--who said --I am leaving now ::) She must have broken all land speed records as i was still loading Tank Girls bike when Olive Oil arrived --and Away we went on our Adventure to Swaziland.

The Three Musketeers----------

Olive Oil --Tank Girl and Dakota

Pictures tell a thousand word's --So all i am going to do is post them and at a later stage the ladies can add their thoughts and of course Tank Girl will add some of her pics later --she must have taken 1,000 of them with her new camera  ::)

Dakota

Olive Oil

Tank Girl

Upper Engweyameni Water Falls

The Valley below

Some Random shots-- Of a Group of friends having fun --bikes and Scenery---

Don't Ask--

The Dead End Road--

Olive Oil --Now known as ---MOSES --Parting the sea. :mwink:

Tank Girl now known as --Fearless--

All and All a Fantastic week end --the rain kept away--No issues with bikes--weather was cool and ideal for riding--Terrian gave one or two of the girls a moment ---or two

The scenery and the freash air ---priceless

The Great Company -----Out of this World

Thought i would have my hands full --but most probably the least work i have ever done on a trip.
As for the FOOOOOD and our lodging  Awesome and for the first time saw Olive Oil excited about food  ::)

Thank's ladies for giving me the priveledge to take you and show you all one of my Favourite areas to ride in over a border--

We will definately be doing this one more often as you requested -- what Swaziland did for me in two day's a shrink would take a year to do with a serious price tag attached-- Totally rested and destressed---When do we ride again----