Teazers to Tonteldoos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicobie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Short 2day trip to Tonteldoos.
For those not knowing where this place is, its 20km north of Dullstroom, only accessible by gravel roads.
Only 3 buildings in the village, of which one is the bar, one is a beer brewery and the last is, well ? - you will see the photo.

this trip started actually with my planning of a trip for September down to Lesotho.
My friends said they wanted a shorter, sooner trip, and after reading "Blauth's" trip to Dullstroom in January, this was just the inspiration I needed.

I also had to proof a point to my dearest, who claims I am just a couch traveller.
she is not completely wrong, as I like to read all the RR's on the forum. I kind of feel quilty everytime I read an RR, and decided not to be a taker but also a giver this time. (giving a report to the forum).

The riders are:
3 from Krugersdorp - PietL - 1200 GSA, PietB - 800GS, Cois - Tenere 660.
2 From Hekpoort - Myself (Nico) - Dakar and Errol - 800GS
2 from Pretoria - Thys - 800GS and Johan 1200GSA. Will meet them in Bronkhorstspruit.

Route will start in Krugerdorp at Pinehaven Sasol filling stn, on N14 to Diepsloot turnoff via Midrand to Bapsfontein. Here we will find gravel for the rest.
Then onto gravel to Bronkhorstspruit for Breakfast at Roxy's.

Enough reading for now, lets get some photies.

Dakar packed and ready for gravel

Meet the guys at Pinehaven

First stop - No names mentioned, but someone had to renew a season ticket here - Just hope he comes back today.
Too early for coffee though

Ok, not sure whether this will come out as I hope.
AND hope that the trip is not hijacked here - he he hejavascript:replaceText(' :imaposer:', document.forms.postmodify.message);