Tell Me About Baviaans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blikkies1

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Howzit dawgs, my uncle and I had a chat today, we both for the 1st time in our adult lives find ourselves without any family or woman responsibilities over the festive season so the world is our oyster. The 1st destination that rolled off our tongues almost simultaneously was Baviaans, I've never been but have heard great stories from my uncles about my oupa taking them on wild camping trips and hikes in the Baviaans when they were laaities, there's a certain nostalgic spot that they camped out at which has something to do with a big rock and a river which my uncle wants to take me to, other than that, what are the attractions? Our mode of transport is either our Harleys as he doesn't have an adventure bike or my Pajero, will Harleys make it, I think that would be super cool - Electraglide & Sportster? Gooi ideas chaps, I'd like to make it a memorable experience, not often one has the chance to spend this type of time with an uncle so late in the game. We may pull into PE to visit some old fluff after the Baviaans trip and from there we draw a blank as to our next destination.