• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tenere 660Z (2009) - 63.5K

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Padawan

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
Hi Everyone,

My Yamaha Tenere 660Z (2009) is up for sale. It has about 18400km on the clock (I still commute with it everyday - so a few extra kms since photo). Fitted with a Givi topbox (see photo), larger Givi screen and Leo Vince SBK exhaust pipes (see photo). I also still have the original pipes and screen.

It does have a bit of character, but nothing significant for an adventure bike. See photos - 2 small scratches on the tank, scratches on plastic side protection,  damage to the brake pedal and hand guard. Nothing I bothered repairing any way.

I have mostly used it for commuting and she has lived a rather spoiled life. The most adventure we saw was a trip to the Drakensberg and in/around Wellington/Mooreesburg/Tulbagh when I was in the Cape. In fact the damage is from a misjudged corner in Bainskloof Pass.

No mechanical issues that I know off. I bought the bike from Linex Yamaha (Dec 2010 / 12k km) and it has a full service history. 

PM me if interested and we can take it from there...