• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Testing the water......2014 BMW F800GSA - Withdrawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Potentially available as I ponder a move to the dark side.....If there's appetite I might let this stunning bike go....I still reckon the F800GSA to be one of the best bikes in the BMW stable.

2014 Model F800GS Adventure
Full Service history at Bavarian BMW
Topbox and panniers
Excel front wheel
T63 front, E09 rear
Rumbux upper crash bars
20mm handlebar risers
Akropovic silencer
Dual spotlight system (cars flash all the time!)
Spare back wheel
Green and orange headlight cover
Headlight protector
Accelerator module

Honesty section: 
1. The left hand heated grip doesn't work.  If BMW didn't tell me I would never have known - never felt the need to use them so never had it fixed.
2. There's a tiny nick on the seat where the steel toecap of my boots caught it
3. A small dent in the right hand pannier when I dropped the bike at a standstill - it's an embarrassing story that my wife has video evidence of.....

The bike has been my daily commuter since I bought her so the k's are high - but she's still in great condition.  I'll take some better pictures soon - these ones don't do the bike justice.  90,000k's on the clock. Price R77,500.  I'm still using it daily.  Live in Roodepoort, work in Sandton.