• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Testing the water - ktm 200, xr 250 tornado, trailer for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plugz1

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR250 Tornado
Hi guys.

Just putting out some feelers.
Considering a new business venture, and in the greater scheme of capital generation, I'm looking to part ways with my trusty beauts.
Just want to get an idea on what they may be worth, and if there is any interest.

1. Honda xr 250 tornado. (2011)
Bought this bike at around 8000km. It is now sitting at 24 000km.
Mechanically sound, regularly serviced by a local chap who can vouch for the bike.
It has seen a drop or two, hence the broken mirror (which I never bothered to replace) and other scrathes here and there.

2. Ktm 200 exc (2006 I'm told) with long range tank.
This bike is an absolute pleasure to ride.
Once again, mechanically sound... Plastics are good as well, has its fair share of cosmetic scratches etc. This bike has been sitting ilunused for the past year. (no time to ride)

Were it not for capital requirements, without question, I would not be looking to sell either.

3. 2 bike trailer, unlicensed, and requiring some work to be in 100 percent condition once more.
Can be sold as is, or I can fix it up and sell.

I will be uploading pics as soon as I get a chance to take.
Should you be interested, feel free to contact me.

Zero seven 6 one 35 7 nine 7 three

Regards
Hamzah