Thanks Freez - excellent results after Dyno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kykdaar

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zundapp (all models)
The XT600E is not renowned for its power, so my only real expectation was to make sure the air/fuel mixture was set optimally in preparation for my upcoming trip.

I have sort of got used to the idea that the bike can not really run fast (100km/h seems to be it's limit) and that the only thing that changes when you open the throttle on a long uphill is the exhaust note - it pretty much only converts petrol to sound.

So, after discovering that the bike is way to rich here at altitude the necessary needle and main jet adjustments were made.

At the first stopstreet after leaving Freeze's place I decide to see what is what and give it the beans on pullaway. Got a moer of a fright when the front immediatly reared up with the wheel threatening to lift into a nice wheelie.

Awesome!!!! :thumleft:

Made 80 in third, passed 100 in fourth and rolled past 120 in fith with no problem whatsoever. Mid range especially is great fun and I am enjoying riding the thumper again.

Thanks Freez - much appreciated.

See report below for specs. 

Attachments

• XT600E dyno report.jpg
    XT600E dyno report.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 211