The amateur club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friggs

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
Hey all, I'm very new to adv riding or D/S riding and would like to hook up with other's in the same boat. My dirt experience is limited to... uh, well I rode around on some dirt roads in Midrand the other day but don't think it really counts lol. Basically I am a total dirt virgin (I have been riding tarmac for a good while and commute daily) but recently bought a Tiger 800 XC and would really like to use it properly. I bought the Tiger because I want to start doing some decent rides and not purely use my bike only to commute.

The idea of joining in on rides with some you guys is a tad intimidating hence wanting to see if their are others who are also fresh off the tarmac looking for someone of the same skill level to ride with.

I can ride most weekends bar the odd family braai or birthday so if anybody is keen to arrange something let me know.

-David

P.s this is not an intro thread (I have one in the correct forum) but want to use this thread to hopefully plan a ride or two so hopefully it is the right forum.