The Curse of Prinsloo’s Kloof…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leftless

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
On Jan 16 2010, Drusky posted a thread on The Curse of Prinsloo’s Kloof… https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=43400.0  Watty and I raced to locate Moordenaars Kloof and eventually found it on the Southern side (outside) Baviaans at S33 49 08.1 E24 15 18.2 on the farm Jammersfontein.

Now?  This year, Jan 15 falls on a Saturday… 

From the word go, I cannot make the ride, my wrist is note quite up to long distance riding yet (that’s my story and I’ll stick to it), but…  When I contacted the farm owner last year he was quite open to riders riding and camping on their land (at their own risk).  If anyone is interested, I can provide all the track info and contact details to access the kloof. 

You will be the first to photograph the kloof and not turn in to a stone pillar after seeing the ghost of Mr Prinsloo (two previous ghost hunters) or not die of a heart attack (another ghost hunter) and surviving the night in the most haunted site in SA.

Latest posts