• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tiger XC 2012 -Traded to dealer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColD

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
I am looking at upgrading to the XCX, so my current XC is on offer, if anyone is in the market.
Tiger XC 2012 Colour: Burnt Orange
Around 31 000km on the clock, just had the 30 K service, all services with Triumph.
Looking for R 85 000
Has the standard must have extras:
Spare key
Heated grips
Crash bars
Centre stand
Folding gear changer
Wider foot pegs
Handlebar raiser
Bark busters
Headlight protector
Pre filter
Front mudguard extender
Kaoko cruise control
Extra 12 V normal size socket
Tool tube
Radiator protector grid
So there is not really anything else I could have added to the bike, believe me I tried
I am keeping my Madstad screen, spots lights and Topbox for the new bike ( original screen and carrier will be re fitted)
Tyres: Heidenhau, Front near new, back close to done will need replacement, but I have the original Scorpions that the bike came with, only about 5K on them so they are good to go.
All maintenance has always been with Traditional Triumph, and currently it is booked in to replace the front fork seals in a week or two.
The bike has been much loved and well cared for.
General condition is great, bike has never been in any crash have only dropped it 3 times, with only damage to the bark buster. (Scratches and I bit of bending)
But obviously there will be minor scratches and wear and tear dings as one would have on this type of bike.
I will take proper pictures if there is interest; alternatively I intend to simply trade it in.