Time to join the pack...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mardigra

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Hi all

(Finally) decided to bite the bullet and join the pack.  I was introduced to the Wilddog forum more than 6 months ago, and have been a regular visitor ever since. 

Let me just come clean and admit that I don't own a motorcycle... not yet, that is.  ;D

I would just like to say, William Wallace, I love you man!  Seems I'm not the only one who's crazy enough & willing to trade a car for a bike...  although I'm just downgrading my car in order to be able to afford a bike. 

My biggest problem at this stage is I haven't a clue what to buy...  which is why I am going to ride as many bikes as I can over the next few days before I make up my mind.  Unfortunately I am a bit on the short side (1.65m) and that sort of limits my options... 

But I've been told that there are lowering kits for the KTM 640, that I can fit a lower seat to the Dakar, or that I can always slide off the seat when I stop...  must admit, not too sure about that one.  However, where there is a will, there is a way!! 

So, if there are other riders out there who have the same issue i.t.o. length, or rather lack thereof, I'd love to hear from you and any suggestions are most welcome. 

Oh, and another thing...  my daugter is 8 - would she be too young to ride pillion? 

Tata
Mardigra