#TooMuchMotoTrip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibthomson

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi Team,
Tomorrow I hit the road heading north from Cape Town to begin a 3 week trip around the country. I would love to ride with some of you - if we can’t I would certainly appreciate tips for nice side routes, favorite guesthouses to support, or and beautiful places to camp!

What??? Traveling now? Yes, it’s actually a work trip. I’m the CEO of TooMuchWifi - we bring excellent and affordable internet to underserved areas.

I’m doing this trip to visit our partners, and as many townships and other underserved communities as possible in order to meet entrepreneurs (not only internet entrepreneurs!); community based education, mentoring and safety organizations; Internet Service providers; prospective mentors and any other lovers of community impact + internet access that might partner with TooMuchWifi and support our mission to bring excellent and affordable internet access to all South Africans. Please feel free to introduce me to great people by writing messages here (or better yet via email to by writing [email protected])

I’ll be giving updates from the road - if you’re interested please follow the journey with #TooMuchMotoTrip across social media platforms.

While I would much prefer to ride a favorite route of yours together first, but if nothing else let me know if I’m getting close and we’ll grab a beer and discuss internet access issues in your area!

Please follow along on Instagram + FB on @ibthomson and @TooMuchWifi

BTW: I’m also in the market for a great deal on another 1150 GSA if you’ve got one that needs a new home - easy to justify a detour for a visit [emoji6]

7e7522e8642fb657ae7468830389d467.jpg

5e5407bb16639279b46c62eefdd2e09a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk