TOPPIES GOING NOWHERE FAST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLES

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Friday at 12 we met at Blings house for our trip into the Karooooooo
Dick was on time for a change

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

As we road into Aberdeen looked like we where cowboys arriving for a shoot out in the gravel dusty roads truly had second thoughts about our accommodation Withond had arranged   

33.JPG

We had arrived at ABERDEEN SELF CATERING at a gate that had green mesh to prevent you looking in [fokit manne} how wrong I was. We were met by Jurgen the owner and a BM rider 

20.JPG

21.JPG

22.JPG

23.JPG

25.JPG

27.JPG

28.JPG

30.JPG

31.JPG

32.JPG

The potato,s in the picture caused quite a stir with Dick as he told us that he had bought 8 and now there where seven so there must have been a pincher in the area.

34.JPG

I will need to contact BMW cant believe that I got a puncture as my bike reached 7000km

17.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

36.JPG

People always talk about the things that they find on out rides well my day was made when I saw this old VW bus in the middle of nowhere not one but three

37.JPG

38.JPG

39.JPG

I was told by the farmer that he still has crate engines for the VW buses and has all the parts to restore them

35.JPG

Now dogs if you are heading into the Karoooooooooooo give Jurgen a call  on 082 799 0788 or www.aberdeenselfcatering.co.za
all your needs will be met.

p/s accommodation is very reasonable 

Great trip 884 km

the older we get the better we were