Touring together. Christmas Vacation 2010 off road...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EATMYKTM.

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
I know this is not a ride report yet Fellas but if you bear with my over the next couple of weeks, we, Penny and myself, Andrew will include you in our little 2-up tour from Jozi to PE, CT, Die Hel, Lady Grey, Clarens and back home.
Our intention is to do as much as possible off-road, only trudging the black boredom when mountain passes await or massive distances need to be covered between daylight hours.

We had an idea of a route initially. Well we knew that we needed to go to Penny's hometown of PE for her Dad's 70th and that the bike was going to be our transport. Great start! I suggested that we pop in at my Sister in Napier for a couple of days and things snowballed from there.

So our route will take us from jhb straight to Gariep along the N1 due to time, tyres and breaking our lazy asses into travelling again. Second day we will leave Gariep and drop south through Venterstad, Steynsburg, onto the dirt at Schoombee and straight down to Craddock, Still on the dirt we will travel through Somerset east through the Suurberge and through the Addo elephant park, back onto the tar and into PE.

We will spend 5days in PE celebrating the B day and riding the Baviaans. Any dogs who would like to show us and on occasion  just me around please call me on 0823390183. Next chapter to follow shortly. please see https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=62765.0 for the rest. Thanks