• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tourmaster Sonara 3/4 Air Jacket For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imo

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi Guys, i have a Sonara 3/4 Airjacket for sale.  the size is Mens MD 42.  The jacket is brand new and has never been worn.  Reason for selling is that the jacket is too big for me.  i paid R3200.00, make me an offer or swap for a jacket that fits me

Details of the jacket:

Sonora Air Jacket
• Three quarter length, Armor-Link mesh material and 600 denier Carbolex® combine with 1680 denier ballistic polyester in the impact areas
• Comfortable, mandarin-style collar
• 360º Phoslite® reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
• The microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft yet durable
• Adjustable, elastic and snap sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material
• Removable, CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple density back protector
• Aqua-Therm® two-stage waterproof and insulated liner can be configured or removed to best match comfort needs
• Zippered chest map pockets, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket
• Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls, fine tune the fit
• Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included

Attachments

• Jacket front.JPG
    Jacket front.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Jacket back.JPG
    Jacket back.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 82