• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Triumph Bonneville Paul Smith Replica for sale *** SOLD ***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Al

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi guys,

I know it's not a DS bike, but possibly someone's looking for a mellow road cruiser, here it is. It's a 2006 Bonneville painted in the Paul Smith Replica Union Jack Colour scheme. It's only got 8850 Km's on the clock, for a 7 year old bike, so it's hardly been ridden. FSH, (all 2 of them), and the bike's in great condition.
Includes a pair of Stainless Steel original looking pipes, currently fitted with nice megaphones from Geoff Talbot.
I have the original tail and mudguard as well, as well as a small Triumph Sissy Bar and back rest. I also have a stunning 2007 Cream Leather limited run Jackets to go with the Bike. JAcket's got all the padding etc, no grazes or scuffing at all. It's size is 48/58 Uk size.

I'm wanting 60 000-00 but am negotiable. I have a new toy which needs some funds to fix him up.

detail2.JPG

detail3.JPG

detail1.JPG

detail.JPG

clocks.JPG

rear.JPG

side.JPG

side1.JPG

jacketgloves.JPG

Bike's available to view in Parklands, from 6:00 pm in the evenings. Let me know if you're interested. And for now, I'm not interested in selling the Jacket on it's own. Package deal.

Thanks.

Alan