• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Triumph RS 955i FOR SALE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My brother in law has his Triumph up for sale. He is looking to sell this bike and buy the new 1200. It is in my garage here in the kzn midlands as he relocated down to swellendam last year and didnt have space on the trailer when moving, So i have had it taking up space in my garage for the past 6 months! I said i would post the details of the sale up here for him and see if there is anyone interested. THis bike is very seldom ridden and is just collecting dust at the moment!!details are as follows. Please note, I dont know much about road bikes, other than you have to turn around and go home when the tarmac runs out :pot: :peepwall: however this bike rides beautifully and has been well looked after.

TRIUMPH SPRINT RS 955i,
single sided swingarm 2005 model with +- 18000 km on the clock.
Colour, Green.
Showroom condition, never been dropped.
Meticulously maintained as per manufacturers specifications.
Tinted High screen.
DNA high performance air filter fitted from new.
Sebring performance silencer.
Crash Bobbins (not yet used)
Ventura luggage bracket (no bag)
new tyres fitted

EXTRAS:
Pillion seat cover, Green
New air filter, never been used.
Standard silencer.
Original tool kit and owners manual.

This Triumph offers a comfortable ride with loads of torque from its awesome sounding 3 cylinder engine. The seat offers a comfortable and enjoyable pillion ride.
Reason for sale, purchasing new model.

PRICE: R50,000:00  R45 000 slightly negotiable)

_DSC1870copy.jpg

_DSC1874copy.jpg

_DSC1877copy.jpg

_DSC1879copy.jpg

_DSC1885copy.jpg

_DSC1888copy.jpg