Triumph Tiger services...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrol

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
So I wanted a new ride and the planning started looking at service intervals, parts and who must/can do the services after a few phone calls to find out how much it is for this tiger  and that it is only the dealers that service these bikes - it looks if I am out of the Triumph league then.

I ride every month 1000k just to work and then need to play and have fun as well, that pushes it to the limit of 7 months riding and the bike needs to be serviced then. The little R300 to save for the 1st service I am happy with , but for the next service on 20k km it needs a big service,,,,the dealers want R9k for a 20k km service,,liewe fok...

Are there any other options and for at least a 3rd of the price,,,I can do oils,filter,plugs,chain,sprockets...but goeie genade...R9k ,,,I will keep on saving and never ride the damn bike....

keep my Dl ride it moertoe work and back, :(,,,and enjoy the Triumph only for play....and service it once a year  ;D