• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Used powercommanders for XT660 or raptor 700

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freez

Pack Dog
Reaction score
I few of my mates have decided to sell their XT660's and upgrade to bigger bikes.

They removed their powercommanders and they are up for sale.

The Xt660 uses the exact same powercommander than the Raptor 700 and these units come with all the plugs and wires to fit the raptor perfectly. No wire cutting, no splicing, just plug in and go.

These units are only a few months old and in perfect condition.

Normally, at the normal bike shops expect to pay between R3500 and R4000 for one of these units.

I am letting them go for R2000 each, maybe less depending on the ownerâ??s willingness to take cash.

I also have 2, stage 2 DNA air cleaners for the XT660's

Adding the powercommander and DNA stage 2 air cleaner, even with the stock xt exhaust is guaranteed to give you a 4 to 6HP gain at the rear wheel and also increase top end speed. Major improvements at low down torque and acceleration.

One of the best mods to get more power out of the XT and still be reliable. I have been running my Xt with the same mods for 2 years now, riding it every single day and no problems.