Verneukpan 4-6 July 2014 Full full full

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinksding

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR125L
Raait, Verneukpan 2014 is on once again.

PLEASE KEEP ALL GATES CLOSED AT VERNEUKPAN AT ALL TIMES!!!

Payment detais

C. Lombard
Std Bank
Reknr: 040863786
Tak kode: 050704

Full weekend R435
Saturday:        R250

Differences from last year:
The route will be as short as possible from Loeriesfontein. No hotdog stopover or a twist through the Bushmanland, in order to reach our destination as early as possible.

We sleep over at Lekkeroog a farmstead 60km from Loeries on our way to Brandvlei. (Lekkeroog is right next to the road, so no turnoff could be missed). Jaco and Lee Ann Nel will supply us with a warm meal and we camp in their yard the Friday evening.

Saturday morning leave to Verneukpan. There will be koffie and beskuit before we set off. If anyone would like to brunch at the Windpomp in Brandvlei it is for his/hers own account. Would be early at the pan because from Lekkeroog to Vpan is less than 200km, so we could be there by 12.

When?
4-6 July 2014.

Food.
Mornings Koffie and beskuit.
Friday evening. Plaaskos
Saturday evening. Braaivleis and slaai.

Small bar.  If you want to suip outof your topboxes, please let me know in advance, so I could stop planning for a bar, but PLEASE DONT LET ME TAG ALONG BOOZE FOR NOTHING.
Beer
Brandy
Whiskey
Wine

Cost? Last year it was R480.  I know I said R400 this year, but I doubt its reachable. I calculated costs around 10 attendants

Verblyf+kos Vrydag      R120pp
Ys                                 R10
Bakkie diesel                R70
Saterdaycampcost       R90
Koffie and beskuit        R25
Hout                             R50
Extras (oa.eetgery)      R30
Sat.aand kos                R70

Totaal                           R465.
Die bakkie se loopkoste is bereken op 10 bywoners. Wanneer bv 20 ouens deelneem, sal die bywoningskoste met R30 daal. Wanneer die finale getal bevestig is sal ek die prys deurgee.

Vanjaar se koste is laer as verlede jaar aangesien ons nie so ver ry nie en die hotdogs uitgesny is.  Voel vry om te query.

What else you will get:
Great company
Bigass fires
Pisskoud winter nights.
Great ride
Backup bakkie.
No DOCTOR. (We could provide transport on the back of my bakkie to Kenhardt or Upington @ R4.00/km, the reason there are costs involved: I might have to ask someone to drive, like last year, and then its only fair to pay that person)

Oh, and I dont do this for making money or to improve my health, I do it just becase I want to see some of the crazy old muppets again. :thumleft: :ricky:

Gooi name.

Status
Not open for further replies.