• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wallet for riding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manic

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
This December I got a wallet from my sister inlaw. Was in PE with bike and left mine at home.
She sells them.

So.

It is big enough for a packet of smokes, few bank cards, and cash. Nothing huge. My iPhone fits in there also.
It looks waterproof, not sure. Looks dustproof, although the zips dont seal with rubber to give you a dustproof seal.
Made of Denier material, same used for sports bag you take to the Gym.
It has a rubber seal you can pop, then earphones can go through there if you want your iPod to be inside the bag.

It has rubber bands. (rek) Two. So you pull it up on your arm over jacket, so the wallet is easy to reach, no need to open tankbag etc. I again used mine inside tankbag.

There is space for a WD paw logo. Will go through the correct channels on the Forum for permission to use the logo or donate few bucks per wallet to WD fund etc will hear how to do it  :thumleft:

So who wants one?
They are charging R200 per logo design once off fee, so can do only one design, and not KTM/BMW etc etc, will be too expensive.

Will upload a pic in a few minutes  :thumleft:

110mm left to right.
120 from bottom to top
30mm thick.

I dont have a price right now, depends on the nr of Units. But wont be a bank breaker  :thumleft: