• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: 125 / 200 / 250, enduro style riding.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JorgeBrunner

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Hey guys,

Just sold my F800GS as I never got time to do decent trips, but still need some sort of bike/s for fun times on local places.
Looking for 2 bikes  and a trailer.

1 bike would be for me (I weigh +-76kg) and another for my lady (she weighs +-50kg), so I was thinking that either we both use a 125 or she gets a 125 and I take a 200/250.

Budget wise we looking at going "cheap" as this is going to be a toy we use maybe twice a month.
Would like to ride some trails and endure style, no crazy jumping, we both come from a downhill mountain biking / single track riding background.

Also need a trailer that can haul both bikes behind my vehicle, the smaller the trailer the better for my needs.

I was hoping I could spend +-R35 000 - R40 000 for both bikes and a trailer.
If anyone has anything to sell that you think could work for my needs, please let me know.

Been looking at the Yamaha YZ125 and they don't seem too bad. If you guys have any tips or suggestions, please feel free to share.

Thanks in-advance guys  :thumleft: