• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED BMW 1200GS ADV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzy Muzzy

Bachelor Dog
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Jurrrr, I am clearly not getting it right and maybe it is me, so I figured instead of chasing after everyone and getting nowhere I would post here and then all the lads selling their BMW's can get hold of me if you are serious about selling.

I am looking for a 1200, if possible I would like the ADV but it is not a deal breaker if it is not ( but yes I would really like an ADV ). I would like it to be a 2009 model.. nothing older, if possible around 20 000km but again it is not a deal breaker if it is a bit over, anything over 32000km and I would rather look at another model.

I am looking for a bike that has been cared for gents.. please don't say it is in imaculate condition and when I get close up photo's it is anything but. The bike must be taken to a dealer and has to go through the 100 point check before I will consider taking it expecially if the bike is in JHB and I have to fly all the way up to collect it, it only costs R1000 so if you are serious about selling it should not be a problem, I will happily put it into the bike cost if I buy the bike, if the bike is in CT I will take the bike to the dealer and pay for it... I am not parting with over R100k cash to find that there is something wrong with the bike. If possible a white one cos the miss likes white but not a deal breaker.. if I have to fly up to JHB to get the bike.. yes.. i am taking that into consideration when we talk price and no I am not putting the bucks into your account without seeing the bike, papers and dealer service schedules.. this is not gumtree.

The bike has to have some extras on it, at least a few covers, headlight protectors, big foot, spots, top box, panniers if possible, wide footpegs, a 12v charger, screen..  etc.. I don't have the time to run around fitting these things.

I am neg on price, I am willing to pay a fair price for a good bike, market related price.. I can already tell you I am not paying over R120k for a 2009 model. A mate bought a 2009 model with 15 000km on the clock for R105k so I will be looking around there as a base and will neg up depending on the extras.

If you have one, and it is in good condition let me know

Muz