• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED:BMW F800GS Rear Mud Guard-Gauteng area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aden Wileman

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hey dogs, im looking at buying a rear mudguard for my GS, theres no ways im willing to pay "R3K for a mudsling" :eek: that still needs to be mounted with cable ties! :eek7: The cheapest ive found is this one:  https://www.gps4africa.co.za/guards/1205-maier-rear-splash-guard-f800-650gs-twin

Which IMHO is still too much...
Now i must say- ive searched on ebay and various other sites. Even though the rand is weak its still way too much... So GPS4 africa is the cheapest ive come across...
So if any of you now of other places that would sell it cheaper, im not looking for a genuine product with a fancy name, just something that really serves its purpose.
If you do know of a place where you get mud guards or extenders at "real prices" please feel free to share the info with the rest of the dogs.
Maybe we should start a new thread for all the "smalls" that cost so much and where to go for the best buy, I know places differ in prices but there must be some place we can buy these accessories without having to sell some body parts on the "black market!"

I dont know how expense these small add ons are for other brands like ktm and honda etc. Maybe someone with time on their hands could make a thread for all of them aswell.

We could all help each other out that way.

Thanks