• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - KTM 250/300 EXC or XC-W 2011 or 2012 model

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I am now actively looking for a bike to ride next years WFO here in KZN. :deal:  I am keen on the KTM 250/300 EXC or XC-W. I am after the 2011/12 model as the newer ones are just too far out of my budget :-[ My budget only stretches to around the R40k mark so I know I am asking a heap when I say that the bike I am after should have, either low hours, or have been painstakingly maintained and ridden only by a little old lady who rode it once a month to church via the scenic route. :ricky: and has been kitted up to the eye balls with various engine/exhaust/frame/swingarm protection and all that sort of thing from day 1.

I am currently doing a bit of training on my mates 250, but its time to give it back and get my own ride. If you have one available or know of a gem hidden in a basement somewhere, please let me know.
oh ate for fyv 25six fyv oh 6