WC - 2nd GO GIRL BIKE RUN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GO GIRL

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
Hiya all ye Dawgs ;)

So we have just decided that we are going to do the 2nd GO GIRL bike run again :) 11 Dec 2010.  :thumleft: :thumleft:

We have earmarked  TEARS in Hout Bay as our charitable organization for this year 8).. When we phoned them on Friday
morning they were overjoyed and thought they had hit the jackpot... :ricky:

So I am very excited that we have elected to give something to our animals and it also that time of the
year when people are inclined to leave their animals alone over this festive period
We aim to promote that awareness on this "Day Jol" and do something positive and have happy animals.... :biggrin:

It has also been decided that we are going to do a mass ride to them.. I am still planning the route
and the timings.

It is scheduled to be after the the BEEG TOY RUN so as not to clash with their event and activities...

We are hoping to put in a bit of military touch to this, so it is going to be different.... :D

Watch out.... I might line up some of you guys and gals for real Boot Camp..... :mwink:  :ricky:

Also it wil be on a Saturday morning... :thumleft:

The entry fee is to be R100 p person and a donation of any form of cat/dog food.... ;)

So those who can make it... watch this space I will make the precise details more visible!!!