WC Noob Sand Riding day - Atlantis SUNDAY 16 May

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kreef

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
OK, N[]va and some other folks were also talking about this... and I haven't been to Atlantis in a while. Also, I know some people that need some sandriding experience before some trips that they are planning...

Atlantis sand day - Sunday 16 May

MEETING PLACE: Richwood Garage - 08:00 (if you're not a morning person... they have coffee)

Whether you are an experienced sand rider or you need to ride on sand for the very first time, Atlantis is the place to do this. There will definetely be a couple of guys/gals that are experienced in sand riding to show you the ropes. The open dunes are also much easier to learn the basics on than 2 spoor sand tracks.

I will be arranging some 4x4s to be there as well as backup. There will thus be a nice watering hole with some shade... should the day be hot.

For those that want to do it the correct way, I will be heading to town just before the weekend to get some permits... Especially for the noobs, as the backway entrance is a bit more difficult than the normal entrance.

PS, any bike size welcome...