WD Returning to CPT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GO GIRL

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
This 'new'WD is returning to CPT on 23 Nov...I have 2 more saturdays and sundays of ride time here in GAUTIES although my time to ride has been rather limited, I want to say that my higlight this year was my trip with good friends Leo, Excalibur and Dirt Dog and Larrysleguana and his missus to Moz...an AWSUM trip.Then the trip that Ryperd organised sumwhere there in the bundus, with Kono and Grootseun and others on NWD ....that was GREAT FUN despite my spectacular dismount!!! Its great reviving old friendships and meeting new WDs, have really enjoyed meeting you all and who knows we are bound to meet sumwhere on the dirt.

Im going to take an easy ride back to CPT on the 23 Nov unfortunately there wont be any dirt involved on this trip...as I will be riding by myself ...also Adventurer has given me better vision for the night too....!!!Make no mistake for all the dirt that I have missed out on this year, this WD will be making up  when I get back!!!!