We are actually our own worst enemy..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Al

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
:-[
mellow cruise home tonight after a hectic day, coming past Paarden Eiland, a box on some twin sports bike comes past me well over 100, coming up to robot at exit of Engen Garage, this idiot takes the right hand lane (to turn right into Paarden) still milking it, and JUST makes the robot change, to which he then zig zag's back left in front of the cars and carries on straight. and promptly dissappears at the speed through the middle of the traffic. Driver had to brake to not clip the bike now pulling across in front of him.. Needless to say when I come through the middle with a scoot, said driver's on his hooter non-stop.

Then, just past Racecourse Robot, I've just pulled off from robot behind another crotch rocket, and another box on a GS comes past me at a big rate, JUST getting back in between the cars now taking that big left bend, behind the croth rocket, and they both gun it past dolphin beach and vanish, with both lanes FULL of traffic...  ::) You had to lean that bike over SOO much to make it round that corner you literally bumpt the cabbie's mirror you were passing..

I carry on as normal, probably just over 70 or so, with the peak hour traffic, and I actually catch the guy on the BM at Pick and Pay robots. Red and White Arai Helmet and a yellow smiley on your top box. So, Was it worth riding like that through HEAVY traffic, and I still caught up about 5 K's down the road doing my normal 60 or 70 in the traffic. What exactly did you accomplish?

You BOTH pissed off a bunch of Drivers in their cars with your kark, riding like farking hooligans, and endangering my life with that stupid cornering tactic! Seriously, it's not if chops, it's when.. Darwin cadidates the pair of you.

Have a better evening and guys, take a chill pill, it's not frikkin worth it.. You don't come out on tops against a cage riding lik that..