Weekend of training at ADA - DP1 & 2 - 13th - 15th July

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malibu

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
Right, I'm giving all you guys who have been harassing me for the next dates, plenty of time to prepare for the next weekend training!

Day course, DP1 weekend course and DP2 weekend course....

We have "The Digs" up and ready, 8 bed back-packers and 2 private suites (one double and one single) for all you sissys complaining about camping in the cold, for the others, camping and fire-side stories are part of the action!  :)

Details of courses available that weekend:

a) Off-road Rider Skills course - Start Sat morning 08:00 for 08:30 till around 15:30.  
This is the course to learn the core essentials, increase your confidence, hone your skills, and rid yourself of bad habits.  This is a fantastic course for those new to dirt or for those that require a refresher to eliminate creeping bad habits.  

b) Off-road DP1 course (weekend) - Start Fri afternoon running to Sunday afternoon around 13:00.
This course is essentially a preparation for all your general riding and touring needs, covering the details from the above course, it continues, riding various terrain types, night riding, assisting with various technical areas,  and improving your mind-set.  A terrific all-round course.

c) Off-road DP2 course (weekend) – Starts Fri afternoon running to Sunday afternoon around 15.00.
The essence of the course is to dramatically enhance the can-do attitude, addressing more technical terrain and the mental requirements needed for this.  This course can only be attended by those who have attended either the above courses or a similar training module at other training organisations.

Please contact the office to book, get info, maps and any special dietary needs... (Beer is not a diet)
adasa.co.za
Office:  086 146 6328
Heine: 083 226 1494

PM me if you have questions on the actual courses...