Whacked...I mean Wackhead here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wackhead

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Hi Guys (and Ladies too..)

As usual I entered the forum ass first, making a whole lot of replies and friends and buying stuff before introducing myself!!

My name is Paul Gaydon, I live in Pietermaritzburg, and work as a Consulting Scientist - hence the name Wackhead coz people think I'm mad just coz I talk scientific...

I have a BMW X-Country (you know - the chick bike!!) and have just acquired a R80 G/S as a project bike.  I have had a few other bikes but then had children who consumed all the food and money and insurance claims.

Now the children are all grown up I thought I should ride bikes again to get value from my medical aid.  So far just a neck fusion after the first major (call that 2 hour) ride which caused an old injury to re-emerge.

On a more serious note, I turn 50 tomorrow and need to have more fun and make more friends.  This is a great forum and a wonderful community of caring people with genuine character traits.  My kind of people.

Looking forwards to meeting more of you!

Cheers
Paul