what town for this new years WD get together??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mother

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
howdy folks

Carrots just reminded me by asking where we going for this new years jol........
a thing we started a few years back(4)

for the folks or like minded people who are either out touring around on their bikes...or those bored of staying at home....or those got nothing planned for old years eve........ to meet up in a fairly central town take over that towns hotel for old years...get to meet and greet and just a sorry old excuse to have a few drinks together with a difference....
some stay on a day after to chill....some leave for home next day babelas and all
thing is.....its just a good excuse to go for a ride and support some old random God forsaken little town
places we have done so far
Calvinia
Steytlerville
Kenhardt
Hanover

yip so there is the plan ur input welcome.....but lucky i get to have the final say....hehehehe... :biggrin:  ;)

ok so its decided ...Carnarvon Hotel nice and central again

Carnarvon in the Karoo......its central and has lots of gravel roads around

some folks are going to Namibia and this is easy within a days ride on the home trip so mostly we chose on central issue

there is a famous bar called Blikkies pub

there is going to be a locals party on old years we have not booked for this but im sure there is going to be a party atmosphere

they have offered that we can camp too in the courtyard

but the rates for pp sharing is fair i believe around R150.00

they can also do braai packs and salad for us so if you book make your own arrangement and say u are part of the WD bikers

i have asked my missus to get contact details for you ....EACH TO DO THEIR OWN ARRANGEMENT

we are going to stay 31st and 1st leave 2nd with no hangover.....

cool bananas......SEE U IN CARNARVON IF U CAN MAKE IT......

Nicolette Fourie
Carnarvon Hotel
[email protected]
           082 492 6226      
           053 382 3095      

Prices:  R150-00 per person (Acc)
           R50-00 per person (Breakfast)

There will be braaipacks and wood available the night.