What's your riding soundtrack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Javelin

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
So, I got another slightly philosophical question lined up for every and any dog willing to answer  :). Don't blame me, blame the freak that decided to at philosophy into the list of engineering studies modules.

What would you say is your riding soundtrack?

This is what I'm getting at:
Most of us do from time to time sit and reflect, or imagine, a past/future ride. And, usually, paired with the images we see in our minds eye, we hear a soundtrack playing in the background. For some of you guys it may be hard and loud. Others might hear a playlist consisting of Beethoven and Bach.

I became aware of this while thinking (read imagining) of a few routes that would be a nice temporary escape from the brutality that is 3rd year engineering studies. As I imagined the South African landscapes flying past me, the ever-dependable hum of the German engine under my seat. I heard these songs playing in the background, ever so gently calming me, reminding me that sometimes its okay to relax and forget about everything that is going on at the moment.

My songs include:
Explosions in the Sky - Your Hand in Mine
Kongos - Escape
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Don't Lose Hope
Simple Plan - Perfect

So, yeah. Think about it. What songs go into your riding soundtrack?

Javalin
signing out