Where to fix my "FI light/electronics" problem is Cape Town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheJam

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I serviced my KTM 990 a while ago with someone that is well liked and respected on this site. When I picked the bike up, the FI light was flashing. He re-assured me that it was nothing serious. He was not able to fix it, for he was lacking a diagnostics kit.

He told me that I need to take the bike to KTM Cape Town, and it would be a quick fix for them. They'll only need to use their diagnostics kit and it'll be fixed in no time.

I took the bike to Cape Town KTM to fix the FI light problem. That was the 2nd of June. It's been more than 3 months now. I've heard more excuses from them than anyone should hear in their lifetime. It's basically "they can't find the problem". They haven't given me any other information. No solutions. I was told numerous times to come back later. They'll try to fix it.

So this is my question. Is there anyone in the Cape Town area that will able fix the "FI light/electronic problems" on my bike?

I've been through all 5 stages of grief.

I think I might have to sell the bike after this.

Sincerely,

JM