Which soft luggage do you recommend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTM BIGGER

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi WD,

I have been struggling to decide on which luggage. Initialy i debating soft VS hard. I have made the descion to go for soft for now and have come across to type which are the Kaoko which comes in black and the Kappa. This is the spec for the two type. Prices are pretty much the same My question is which soft luggage would you recommend is the best between the two, will last the longest and more durable.

First up is the Kaoko™ Saddle Bags :
High strength rip-stop, waterproof and UV resistant material
Replaces need for hard panniers altogether
Ergonomically designed to minimize wind resistance
No framework/structure needed to support saddle bags
25 litres capacity each side
Waterproof bags that suit internal profile of saddle bags included. This feature enables the user to simply pre-pack his/her luggage into the removable waterproof bags and slide them into the saddle bags without removing the saddle bags from the bike. Very convenient!
Carefully positioned tie down straps to ensure firm mounting to bike. Additional strapping provided to allow fitting to a variety of bikes.
Specifically designed for the R1200GS/ADV, R1150GS/ADV, and R1100GS, but saddle bags do fit some other makes and models of motorcycle.
Reflective material for night riding.
Genuine leather backing provides reinforcing and a smooth scratch free surface to rest on the bike.
Does not restrict movement and comfort of pillion rider
Compact, light and easily transportable

Second is the Kappa saddle bags:
Pair of side bags, capacity 22/28 litres (expandable). Equipped with waterproof protection and anti slip base. Finished in reflective material. Available all black (TK714) or black and grey (TK717).

All you experience with these bags will be appreciated.